Neep Help?

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Some Days are Better Than Others...

We all have bad days, we all have good days.  But when we have a bad day, believe me, it is REALLY bad.  Some days just never seem to go well for me, it’s the same way for others I would think as well. 

On days when nothing seems to go right everything seems to come back to me about how much I miss my loved one in heaven.  So, as you would probably assume the bad day turns into a straight nightmare.  It is always important to remember that just because you are having a bad day doesn’t mean it’s a terrible life.  Everyone is going to have those days where all you do is sit around and cry or feel depressed about a death that was important to you, it is only natural you’re going to miss them. 
           

One days like that you always need to remember to look for the positive things in life.   Go out with friends instead of sitting around, try and keep your mind off things.  As time goes on it’ll get easier to keep yourself distracted.  Always remember to talk it out with someone, talking about how you feel will only help ease the pain.   Feel free to share memories on these days about your loved one and stuff that you did with them.  Always think about the good things and never dwell on the bad memories.  

1 comment:

  1. I can't even comprehend the level of your bad days, but I have had some of my own dealing with the things I have gone through in my life. It isn't anywhere close to yours, but we all have them.

    ReplyDelete