Neep Help?

Thursday, September 11, 2014

First Few Days and Nights...


The first few nights are definitely the hardest.  You don’t sleep, if you get more than a couple hours you should feel lucky.  But then again why should someone consider themselves lucky at all in this situation.  You will probably have nightmares depending on the event for the next few days following, I personally started talking in my sleep after my experience.  Just depends on who you are and how you react.

 If you are like me you probably won’t do much sleeping during the night but during the day.  The nights were especially hard because you had time to just think.  It really sinks in during the night that they are really gone and aren’t coming back; you are too busy during the day to really just sit and think about all of it because people are coming by to visit and talk with you.  I really don’t consider myself a huge people though honestly, so I preferred staying away from everyone and just keeping to myself and getting some sleep finally in. 

photo credit:
                                                                       http://www.why.do/why-does-the-earth-
                                                                                      experience-day-and-night/

1 comment:

  1. I know it's not the same losing a pet as losing a person. But a lot of the things you described here, besides people visiting, were the same. I've lost a few people as well, and each comes with their unique struggle to cope.

    ReplyDelete